Well, I guess you can say it's been a while since I've been here! How sad...thanks Facebook. (sarcastic)
Since the last post, Brayden has grown by a year and about 10 pounds and 5 inches...oh my. He is the funniest, smartest, cutest, naughtiest little boy in which I love so much. We have had a "Yea God" moment this year with his asthma. After a visit to DeVos Pulmonary, he has finally been diagnosed with moderate to severe asthma; which was poorly controlled. What a blessing this was to hear; I am not a crazy mom! Whew. But, what a sad thing to think that was a blessing to hear. His medications have been changed and improvements are beyond words. We have been four months without any prelone and any asthma related coughing problems. PRAISE GOD
Brad and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary in Chicago. We had a spectacular time relaxing and having fun together, just the two of us. Cheers to five more!
We have had many changes, for good and bad and we are embracing life as it is right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment