A new year, what does a new year bring? A year to start over, a year to be better, to do better, a year of happiness? A year of blissful marriage? A year of no stress? There are so many things each year we pray and hope for and look back to find them never happening. This year, I am determined to make a year full of joy, happiness, stress-free, look at the positive in all situations, pray more, read the Bible more, be a better mom, wife, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, Auntie. I have to remember "things" in life are not what's important, it's the people that make life important. I can start by being so thankful for every person in my life, they are all positive role models and excellent people to encourage and love me. Never look back, always forward to change, love and live!
A few updates...
Started the year off great with celebration of a new marriage and covenant of love! Congrats Tom and Judy.
What a crazy winter it has been so far. As I'm writing it's finally started to snow, it's January 12, 2012. Just yesterday the high was 50 degrees. We went for a walk a few times this week. It's been a great winter and I'm not complaining, just so hard to comprehend it's the middle of January.
After we determined Brayden's food allergies, which was a blessing, we are still struggling to figure out his cough. We have been struggling to pinpoint exactly when he coughs, what type of cough, and what "things" might be making him cough. What a challenge! Sometimes I wonder if I'm just an over paranoid mom after everything we've already been through. We have been Shelby free for 8 days now. :( Our very good friends Daryl and Katie Heyboer have taken her in to love as we try and keep our home as "Shelby" free as possible. I'm not sure what the next step is. We meet with the allergist doctor in February, so I guess we wait until then. Please pray for our strength as we pursue this challenge and for better health for Brayden.

No comments:
Post a Comment