Saturday, June 4, 2011

8 Months!

Enjoying a beautiful day outside, while mommy gets a tan!
Aunt Kate and cousin Cole
I found my toes and what is this thing on feet? Let me just pull them off!
Happy 25th Birthday Mommy!
Brayden said, enough of this, get off Cole!
Then, Cole decided to relax a little more!
Cole plopped himself in front of Brayden while playing with the toy.
Happy Easter!
Such a cutie.
Easter, 2011.
Our towel head maniac. Have to keep him from scratching his cradle cap head after the cream is put on!
He's getting so big! He reaches for everything in sight and then will proceed to roll all over the house to get the toy!
Brayden was so fussy this particular day, just kinda "off." We had gone to get groceries and I bought this sippy cup to have him start learning. When we got home, we tried giving him a bottle before he went down for a nap and he refused it, I put the milk in the sippy cup and he drank it all down, first time's a charm I guess! :)
He eats, chews and sucks on everything!
He found Shelby's "keep shelby off the couch" bubble wrap the other day and played with it for a long time! Don't worryI was watching him the entire time. And, yes the boppy did fall, but it didn't hit him.

No comments: