Saturday I attended the Grand Rapids Bridal Show with my Mom and sister and wonderful niece. We had lots of fun!! I got lots of brochures, ideas and chocolate!! :) I started looking through all of the great ideas and I'm ready to start some more planning now that it's 2008.
This coming Saturday we are going shopping for a dress for the first time!! I'm SUPER excited!! I'll let you know how it goes, but I can't put pictures up, sorry! It's gotta be a surprise for Brad!!!
Also, the puppy is doing well. We're adjusting to her and trying to be home for her as much as possible. We can't be gone longer than 4 hours without an accident, so you find us at Brad's house often!!! She's now sitting, laying down and staying on command, she's smarter than we think sometimes!
More later...Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment